Place 200506 155_smallThe church was designed by the Diocesan architect, Frederick de Jersey Clere and built by Messrs, Taft and Obee. The foundation stone was laid on Saturday October 10, 1908 and the church opened for services on February 13 the following year. It is built of red brick and has exposed wooden rafters. The beautiful leadlight window above the altar was added in 1952.

Next page








St Luke's 140506 003_smallPeople 210506 II 186_small